The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of us, sometimes in dramatic ways. The CCC continues to provide counseling and therapy to current and new clients during this time. Our therapists, in keeping with safe practices, are currently using online tools (or simply using phones where access to these tools is not available) to provide therapy to current and new clients. Please call our intake coordinator at 855-222-2575 if you have questions or wish to receive counseling from one of our therapists.
Other Helpful Information on this Site:
- Our Blog page contains articles that are focused on issues related to the pandemic.
- Weekly devotionals offer encouragement and insight at this link- Devotionals During COVID-19.
- A newsletter, posted at this link- CCC-Hope during COVID-19, includes contributions from many of our therapists regarding ways to maintain good mental health through these times. Topics include:
- An encouragement from the CCC Executive Director
- Is God in Control?
- Practical Ideas for Managing Anxiety
- Decreasing Parental Stress During Quarantine
- Quite for Your Soul
- Managing Mental Illness During COVID-19
- 10 Ways Parents Can Support Their Kids during the Pandemic
- What’s Video Counseling? (Am I a Candidate?)
- Engaging in Art to Ease Anxiety
- Links for other helps:
Lastly, we encourage you to be wise and safe in your behaviors, but do so in the confidence that, “God has not given us a Spirit of fear, but of love, power, and sound judgment.” 2 Timothy 1:7